TheBrain.blog reserves the right to modify this Data Protection Policy at any time, in order to adapt it to new legislation or changes in its activities, the one published on our website being current.
- QUALITY AND PURPOSE
By “clicking” on the “Send” button (or equivalent) incorporated into forms on this website, the user declares that the information and data provided in them are accurate and truthful. So that the information provided is always updated and does not contain errors, the User must communicate, as soon as possible, the modifications of their personal data that are produced, as well as the rectifications of erroneous data in case they detect any . The User guarantees that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation. Depending on the form or section you access, and according to the information you provide us, this will be used for the purposes described below, so you expressly and freely and unequivocally accept the processing of your data in accordance with the following purposes:
- Those that are particularly indicated in each of the pages or sections where the registration or electronic contact form appears.
- In general, to attend to your requests, comments, queries or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that we make available to our users.
- To inform you about inquiries, requests, activities, products, news and / or services; via e-mail, fax, WhatsApp, Skipe, telephone provided, sms, mms, and in the same way to send you commercial or advertising communications through any other electronic or physical means, which makes it possible to carry out communications. These communications will always be related to content, products, services, news or promotions, as well as those products or services that we may consider to be of interest to you and that may be offered by collaborators, companies or “partners” with whom we have promotional or commercial collaboration agreements. . If so, we guarantee that these third parties will never have access to your personal data, with the exceptions reflected in these privacy policies,being in any case these communications made by TheBrain.blog .
- Prepare market profiles for advertising or statistical purposes.
- SUBSCRIPTION TO THE NEWSLETTER AND SENDING OF COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In compliance with the LSSI-CE 34/2002, of July 11, on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that you may at any time revoke the consent given to him by sending commercial communications, just by sending an email email to: email@example.com indicating: CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION THEBRAIN.
- ACCESS TO DATA ON THE ACCOUNT OF THIRD PARTIES
TheBrain.blog may hire third parties to perform functions on its behalf in relation to the purposes for which your personal data may be collected, such as, for example, analyzing the information provided, hosting websites or similar, having access to the necessary personal information. for the performance of their functions, although they may not use said information for any other purpose regulating our relationships with such third parties so that the applicable regulations regarding the protection of personal data are complied with.
TheBrain.blog is an affiliate of many online tools, services, and products. Links on this website may be affiliate links and thebrain.blog may earn commissions for purchases that are made by visitors to the Site. These are promotional links that can be used to track a visitor’s purchase and credit it to thebrain.blog. This comes at no additional cost to you and our goal is to provide the very best reviews and recommendations. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- THIRD PARTY DATA
In the event that you provide us with personal data of third parties, in compliance with the provisions of article 5.4. LOPD, claims to have informed these people in advance of the content of the data provided, the origin thereof, of the existence and purpose of the file where their data is contained, recipients of such information, the possibility of exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, as well as the identification data of TheBrain.blog In this sense, it is your sole responsibility to inform the third parties whose data you are going to transfer to us, and TheBrain.blog does not assume any responsibility for the breach of this precept by the user.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The owner of the data may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting TheBrain.blog: firstname.lastname@example.org. Said request must contain the following information: name and surname, address for notification purposes, photocopy of ID or Passport.
- SECURITY MEASURES
TheBrain.blog has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it deals with, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user acknowledges and accepts that Internet security measures are not impregnable.